Experience the beauty of paradise on earth with our Unfold Kashmir tour package. In 5 nights and 6 days, you will explore the breathtaking landscape, serene lakes, stunning valleys, and scenic hill stations of Kashmir. The tour starts with a visit to Srinagar, the capital city of Jammu and Kashmir, known for its beautiful Mughal gardens and serene Dal Lake. You will also get to visit the famous skiing destination of Gulmarg and the scenic town of Pahalgam, popularly known as the “Valley of Shepherds”.
This northern Colombian adventure hits many of the highlights. Enjoy blissful tropical beaches, rainforest, Sierra Nevada mountains reaching 5,700m (18,701 ft) of altitude, coral islands and the wonderful colonial city of Cartagena.
Start/End: Santa Marta (or alternative location – additional cost)
Duration: 8 days/ 7 nights
Accommodation: Hotel 3* (7 nights)
DAY 1: Flight or bus to Santa Marta
DAY 2: Tayrona National Park
DAY 3: Minca
DAY 4: Jungle hike and waterfall
DAY 5: Cartagena walking tour
DAY 6: La Boquilla
DAY 7: Relax on the Rosario Islands
DAY 8: Departure
OPTIONAL EXTENSIONS: Please inquire
TAILOR MADE TRAVEL:
See something you don’t like or want to change? You can choose the duration and type of trip that best suites you: summit hikes, cultural communities, charming hotels, rafting, beach, diving… Let us design the perfect trip for you.
Caño Cristales Tour, (aka the most beautiful river in the world) is an exceptional and surprising natural beauty. Its unique ecosystem is very fragile and now belongs to the Sierra de la Macarena Natural National Park.
Season: June – November
Departure Locations & Days:
- Bogota – Monday, Wed, Friday
- Medellin -Monday & Friday
- All days – by land from Bogota to Villavicencio and plane from Villavicencio
Kashmir is a serene, quiet and calm land that is known best for its hospitality and lovely natured people who make you feel welcomed and embraced regardless of where you come from. This land is blessed with God Gifted picturesque landscapes, a unique ethnic culture and a traditional mouth-watering cuisine called wazwan which is so appetizing that one can’t resist having and enjoying it. Kashmir.
Included in National Geographic Canada’s 50 Places of a Lifetime, the Discovery Islands are a sea kayaking paradise, and as you will discover, one of the West Coast’s best kept secrets. You’ll find no better sea kayaking vacation throughout remote islands on BC’s central coast.
Comprised of a dozen islands in the Discovery Passage between Vancouver Island and the mainland in British Columbia, we will take you kayaking throughout this sparsely inhabited remote group of islands on this kayaking tour.
Paddling around the islands provides the ideal way to get close to nature and be completely enveloped in the beauty of towering trees, remote beaches, and mountains. Discover the wildlife that inhabit this region and the secrets of British Columbia’s rich and plentiful inter-tidal life while exploring magical waterways.
- Be enveloped in the beauty of towering trees, remote beaches, and mountains of the Canadian wilderness
- Have close encounters with BC’s coastal wildlife; sea lions, seals, pacific white sided dolphins, otters, birds and some of the largest starfish in the world
- Be on the lookout for Humpback whales that have made a strong resurgence in the Discovery Islands
- Coastal cuisine designed by a local gourmet chef
- Quality expedition tents & warm sleeping bags all included in the price of the trip
- High Staff to Guest Ratio
- Small Group Size
- Accommodations on Quadra Island the night before you launch at one of Quadra’s beautiful resorts